Monday, August 31, 2015


Some of my hobbies are


  • playing video games 
The truth is i don't really like playing war or such games i enjoy series for example the legend of zelda is one of my all time favorite video game series its still on going and i enjoy everyone part of the adventure especially the puzzles and side quests its a real brain tester.

Another series i plan to go on playing is fire emblem its just amazing the characters are spectacular i hope to one day get able to play it soon enough


  • drawing 
I really love and enjoy whenever i have the time i use it to finish unfinished drawing i just began to draw im not really a realist im more of an animator just drawing original characters or just animes i see here or there nothing big other than that i love every second of it when drawing


  • Anime 
I have a huge interest towards anime i cant get away from it not even a second!! thats basically all i talk about i cant stop i really cant its not all an obsession well maybe it is but anyways its my passion there are so many animes out there and yes i will dedicate myself to watching all of them well maybe not all of them but the ones i find interesting


  • Editing 
I edit some photos here and there well of course you know its all anime again im not a realist im just a plain anime editor i cant help it  

No comments:

Post a Comment