Tuesday, August 25, 2015

optician

Optician

Duties and responsibilities:
Measure clients' bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance pupillary
·       distance, and optical centers of eyes, using measuring devices.
·       Verify that finished lenses are ground to specifications.
·       Prepare work orders and instructions for grinding lenses and fabricating eyeglasses.
·       Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
·       Maintain records of customer prescriptions, work orders, and payments.
·       Perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.

Salary: 16.03 (hourly) - 33,330 (annual)

Education: high school diploma or equivalent

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? why or why not?
I would not like to be a Optician and my reason is because I dont like it i will not really dedicate time into making eye or glassware I mean to say I wouldn’t spend hours into just making one eye ware yes I would be able to help others see clearly but I wouldn’t really enjoy myself as I do it I just be bored to death spending time making them 

No comments:

Post a Comment