Thursday, August 27, 2015

Acupuncture

Duties and responsibilities: Acupuncture, a traditional Chinese medical art practiced for more than 5,000 years, involves inserting fine needles at points on the body's surface to influence physiological functions. Acupuncture practitioners treat a wide range of physical and psychological conditions and provide support for patients with chronic diseases. They can work in a variety of settings, including in private practice and hospitals.

Salary: $46,536 - $72,710

Education: Master’s degree or post-baccalaureate certificate from an accredited program


 Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? why or why not?

I would not like to be a acupuncturist and for my reason for this is because I really do not enjoy looking or having a needle in  or anywhere around my back, arms or legs not even my ears for I get really lightheaded and a bit sick to my stomach doesn’t mean I go against acupuncture yes it does make wonders for pain relief but It just wouldn’t be for me in some type of way maybe I might one day try it for myself but other than that no I wouldn’t like to be an acupuncturist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment