Friday, December 11, 2015


IDP Showcase 

my IDP experiance was pretty terrifying well i guess for me, i had felt pretty anxious for i had my palm become sweating and i thought i was going to sweat bullets next we had some technical difficulties with was embarrassing i was panicing, i had to present in a small room it had of course tables and chairs but it had my biology teacher there along with a chem teacher who i seen around but dont know who she is there were also seniors who had already done this, my disease assigned was cirrhosis i had a part but had it taken away by some of my group members which had me pretty bummed out cause i needed to say a part that wasnt mine and it was short i was disappointing a bit inside to have my mother see me in that state of just slide i felt in shame for ever not speaking up but in the end i was never given any credit for my hard work for example the power point spending those night up just to perfect and finish it along with my creative componet piece i guess i was happy about that for i had put my all into that along with a song of my choice that made my mom smiled knowing it was me who made it, cause at least someone noticed what i had done, but this whole project had me really sad no one worked or cooperated with me to at least finishing it but i guess it was my fault to for ever having trust in them to get anything done, so now i know who i should have given some work to and i guess ill learn from this a bit more yet in the end i was happy having my mom tell me i did a great job and having her so happy and proud of me and i can live with that yet what was a bit rough was that i was wearing a ridiculous dress i wanted to wear those what you call 'men clothing' cause it was more comfortable instead of every minute pulling down on the stupid dress it was horrible i couldn't bear the embarrassment any long and i had felt just to walk out but i couldnt do anything sadly  

No comments:

Post a Comment