Monday, October 26, 2015

HealthCare Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities: Health care Administrators also known as medical and health services managers or health care executives coordinate the activities of medical organizations ranging from doctors’ offices to hospital departments to health care corporations. They create goals and the strategies for achieving them and communicate this information to all employees
Salary:  $64,821 per year
Education: a bachelor’s degree (four years) is the typical entry-level preparation needed for health care administration jobs.

Reflection: do you think you would like to be one? why or why not?

I don’t know what it is well I mean I read it from here to there looked at different websites but nope don’t get it anyways either way I don’t want to be some type of assistant so I guess not? Yeah no 

No comments:

Post a Comment